Our Chakra Tapestries are made from 100% polyester and are 150X130cm in length. They can act as a beautiful decoration for your home or used as a beach or picnic blanket! Get in touch with your chakra with our tapestry!
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit, cakra, which means "wheel." According to yoga traditions, a chakra is one of seven points in the human body, each responsible for a specific "spoke" of physiological function and emotional experience. Yoga and meditation are a means of keeping all of the body’s chakras unrestricted and open to the circulation of spiritual energy essential for health and emotional well-being.
Chakras make up the subtle elements of the body, the untouchable aspects that, when working in harmony, circulate divine energy and regulate physical and emotional health.
The seven chakras, and the human qualities they represent, are:
- Muladhara (Root Chakra) — Basic trust
- Svadisthana (Spleen or Sacral Chakra) — Sexuality and creativity
- Manipura (Navel or Solar Plexus Chakra) — Power
- Anahata (Heart Chakra) — Healing and love
- Visuddha (Throat Chakra) — Expression
- Ajna (Third Eye Chakra) — Inspiration, awareness and intuition
- Sahasrara (Crown Chakra) — Spirituality and enlightenment